3.10.2009

Search.Twitter.Awesome.Entertaining

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Twitter is so crazy right now. The growth seems to be spurred on by so many different types of twitter'ers. The business guy, the "I say Funny Stuff" guy, the "i want to be like Brittany Spears" girl, the blogger, the "link me up" junkies, and so on.

I love Twitter for it's ability to build your personal brand. I'm into a bunch of stuff. I'm a freelance photographer on the side, and have been building that business via word of mouth and an online presence for two years. I work for an ad agency and use Twitter to search for chatter about the brands I work on and their competitors...there are just so many uses.

Twitter Search
is not only helpful...it's just plain old fun...take the above image for example; top searches include "SXSW", "Watchmen" and "Chuck Norris"!!! How are there enough people talking about Chuck Norris to drive him to a top trend on the site?

Simple - he's Chuck Norris!

No comments: