3.10.2009

NASCAR came to Atlanta! Find the best info on your favorite driver...

I somehow became a pretty big fan of NASCAR over the last couple of years. I've worked for two Clients that have BIG NASCAR sponsorships and after watching it out of pure job responsibility, I now find myself yelling at the screen for my driver. Joey Logano is the new, 18 year old, phenom driver behind the wheel of The Home Depot #20 car. He's a great guy, who's an awesome driver and digging his feet into his first season as a Sprint cup driver. The Agency I work for does The Home Depot's advertising so naturally we did a lot of research on who Joey IS in order to concept the best advertising around his personality.

I wish I'd had a tool like Search3 to help me find the best information quickly because if there's one thing I've learned about NASCAR and its fans, it's that you'll find more information than you could ever want on your driver if you start searching for it. Search3 just helps cut down your search time.

No comments: