3.03.2009

Find what you're looking for

The coolest thing about Search3.com is that it just makes finding "IT" easier. By "IT" i mean...you enter the blank. What are you trying to find? Just check it out.

For me, it's photography gear. I'm a professional photographer, who's been in the photo game for just a couple of years, so naturally I'm still trying to pull all my stuff together. But the biggest challenge is knowing where to get stuff, where to find the deal, or the information on the brands I use. I'm a Nikon guy, so I wanted to find reviews on the new Nikon D700. After searching for "Nikon Reviews", THE top result across all 3 search engines was Ken Rockwell's site. This guy has reviewed everything under the sun that takes pictures, so it was such a great way to find information on the stuff I'm really looking for.

So, I still haven't made the purchase, mostly because Ken's review pointed me at the newer D90 which is only $1k for the body. It's not nearly the camera the D700 is, but it would probably suffice and do way more than the D80 I'm currently working with.

No comments: