3.06.2009

Habits, can you change them, should you change them?

So I have a habit, I use Google to search for stuff. Lots of things and I, like 70% of people don't even realize I am doing it. I use Google like I use my email client or my telephone, its a product feature in my browser rather than a company. Essentially its a crazy habit that I am not sure I can break. So a few months ago I tried going 30 days without using Google. 30 DAYS!!! I dare you to just try 2 days without using Google! During this time I used a bunch of search engines and was surprised at how good they all where at finding what i was looking for.
Yet at the end of the 30 days like a CRACK addict I returned to using Google, it was a habit I could not break. It was during this time I realized that you can't beat Google you need to join with them and hence the reason search3 will be Google + any other two engines you choose. The jury is still out on whether I can change my habit completely but why wouldn't you choose Google + two vs. Google by themselves?
Please let us know your reasons below

No comments: